Are you ready to play "Fashion Police"? January officially marks the beginning of a new year, but also marks the beginning of award season in Hollywood...our first stop is the Golden Globe Awards. The best part of the show? Amy Poehler and Tina Fey play hostess for the night, and the celebrities spend the entire show gulping down champagne and vodka. Oh, and some of your favorite celebrities walked away with a shiny Golden Globe in their hands, but enough of that nonsense...we don't really care about that! Instead, let's talk about the fashion darling! The celebrities were decked out in their borrowed designer dresses and jewels, and just like any other red carpet it was filled with hits and misses...Here's our favorite and not so favorite looks from the 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards. Who's got your favorite look of the night?
The Best Dressed
1. Lupita Nyong'o in Ralph Lauren was the BEST dressed of the night…that seductive rouge against her skin was simply sublime, not to mention the proportions and cut of the dress were on point.
2. Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung looked absolutely stunning…elegant yet sexy.
3. Margot Robbie in Gucci was living proof that less is more.
4. Cate Blanchett in Giorgio Armani was a dream come true…sophistication at its best.
The Worst Dressed
1. Sandra Bullock in Prabal Gurung, let's just say the color block combo on the dress was not her best friend this time.
2. Paula Patton in a Stephane Rolland
Haute Couture monochromatic number with dramatic ruffles cascading down the side were too overwhelming on her figure…was she wearing the dress or was the dress wearing her?
3. Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior…can we just say the dress was simply not right for her. It was too bridal-esque.
4. Drew Barrymore in Monique Lhuillier...yes she's pregnant! That's why one should stay away from heavily embellished dresses…you don't need more volume!
Nice & Safe
1. Kerry Washington might be pregnant but she still manage to look fabulous in Balenciaga.
2. Olivia Wilde is also expecting and managed to look exquisitely-sexy in this Gucci sequined number.
3. Jessica Chastain worked a body racing black dress from Givenchy and looked elegant yet timeless.
4. Naomi Watts looks lavish in a Tom Ford sheer halter dress.
5. Emilia Clarke looked absolutely gorgeous in Proenza Schouler.
Belles of the Ball
These starlets channeled their inner Scarlet Ohara… to say the less!
1. Tina Fey in Carolina Herrera…somewhere between old world elegance meets eighteen century wall-paper. The look was a bit wrong!
2. Emma Roberts played it safe by wearing this seductive black ensemble, non the less she looked beautiful.
3. Mila Kunis gave us old Hollywood glamour via Emilio Pucci.
4. Sofia Vergara looked regal in a Zac Posen ball gown.